Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stale Cake.

So Reggie and I celebrated out anniversary early tonight and I pulled out the cake that I'd put up in a Tupperware container in the freezer like you are supposed to on the one year mark.....I think i'm going to be sick. When i pulled it out to defrost it there it wasn't freezer burned but it sure tasted like it was. This is probably the worst tradition I've ever tasted ;P

Other than the nasty cake we had a good night. I fixed stuffed bake potatoes and some Sirloin steaks that the inlaws gave us from Omaha Steaks and we watched Family Guy's Something Something.....Dark Side. All in all it was a good evening.

Tommorrow is gonna end up being my last day with the census bureau. Hopefully I'll be rehired in April or get a job with a local Children's Friend, daycare center. I keep praying for us. We've survived one year. Now for 60 more.

No comments:

Post a Comment