Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reggie's New Camera


Me being annoyed at reggie for taking the picture. I know I've lost about 20 lbs but when I see the pictures of me now I don't see a difference. I'll fish out an old picture for ya'll to see. Also on Myspace I'm thinking of keeping a picture folder to see my progress. www. myspace.com/gckitten0323. I'd like to be a size 18 or 16 by the time Reggie and I decide to have kids or December of this year...which ever comes first. LOL

Our New house. I love it. :) oh and our focus

My very sexy man :)

again here he is :)

The dog that belongs to the family that I work for. Lizzy is soooo cute :) I wish i could bring her home :)

Me and my baby Acheron. Ash for short.

Ash giving me kisses

A creative endeavor with ash...i missed his face >., but it still looks wicked.

Our baby Mace :)

he's so cute

Reggie's baby Boots :) my tuxedo kitty

Our christmas lights :) pretty good for packing tape holding them up :)

believe it or not this is also our christmas lights :)

again our christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment