Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our flannel Sheets :)

Bo playing with the wrapping paper.

My mom's beautiful wrapping jobs.

Reggie and I at my moms.

My Mixer :)

Reggie in his Pjs after work on Christmas Eve with his new Xbox 360.
STINK FACE!!!! If you have ever seen George Lopez's sitcom you'd understand that joke :)
Me getting artsy with my picture taking.
My mother in law got my father in law a trillogy of movies put on by this baptist chruch here in ga. Goooooood movies if you can get them in utah. Facing the Giants, Fireproof, and Fly Wheel. Well she wrapped them then put them in a shirt box with lots of tissue paper then wrapped the shirt box so he didn't know what it was :) she also got him a blue ray player.
My mom's baby Bo Bo!

My mother in law's dauchound Toby playing with his christmas stocking.

Reggie and I on Christmas eve.

Our Christmas Tree.

Me before the Church's Christmas program. The choir sang: Guard him Joseph, Were you there on that Christmas Morning?, Angels we have heard on high, and Once in Royal David City.
Our ornament for this year. Its our First Married Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Where'd you get Reggie's PJ's?! I looked all over for some like that for Jay, but no luck!! But anyways . . . cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walmart day after thanksgiving sale :)

    ReplyDelete