Friday, February 20, 2009

HE ATE MY MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know its really sad when the 2 and 3 year old that I watched have more manners than a 25 year old man. HE ATE MY MUFFINS WITHOUT ASKING!!!!!!! I made six muffins for breakfast this morning i got to eat 2 of the six. I though hey I'll wait and eat them on my way to ATL to visit my mother. but NO!!!!!!! Reggie's friend came over today and ATE THEM!!!!! He doesn't even ask reggie and I anymore he just takes. OMG!!! he doesn't even ask before coming over he just shows up and expects us to be here with nothing better to do than do what he wants. OMG! GAH!!!!!!!!!!! atleast the 2 year old I babysat asked before he took something. THATS SAD. I mean I konw its just muffins but its other stuff too. But right now this is what I"m aggitated about. so therefore I must blogg.!!!!!!!

*PS* Before I get mauled about sharing. I would have gladly allowed him like 2 of them if he had asked. I want my strawberry cheesecake muffins. That was my only batch because I can't find the mix anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment