Monday, February 2, 2009

quick update

Well Reggie has been out of work for a week now. Still no word on anything yet. But its not that bad he's got about 3 months worth of severance and they are paying it out like his usual pay schedule :) MY job is still wonderful. I'm enjoying the time with the boys. They are alot of fun. Reggie and I are getting married in less than two months and I'm so excited. I haven't had much time for games lately which is okay. I'm keeping busy other ways :). I'll do a more thorough update later we're actually spending some time tonight together which is nice. laters.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Reggie finds a job. Other than that, things sound good :)

    You know, I actually found myself being happier when I was doing something productive. But that doesn't mean I don't like my computer games :)

    ReplyDelete