Monday, February 16, 2009

Stuffage updates!

I found out on Friday that the boys will be going back to day care on the 23rd. I'm really rather depressed about it because I was so happy and enjoying this job. I'm going to keep looking for something similar. Alot of day cares around in the area have raised their rates due to the economy and hard times. Which to me seems wrong. The economy is bad so you're going to raise the rates and make the parents pay more? That doesn't seem right to me. But eh. Maybe someone will be willing to have an in house nanny for cheap. 180 a week for 2 kids is cheap right? Reggie's best friend said he knew a couple who were looking in Milledgeville so hopefully they haven't found someone and I'll get a call from them.

Reggie and I went up to visit my mother this weekend. It was a very nice weekend. My aunt and I went looking around for a dress for me to wear to the court house and the open houses. I found a few that I really liked but no purchase yet. I'm gonna check macy's before I decide. We also got the paper to start with the announcements and the invitations. Tiffany, you'll be getting one because mom has your address. I was hoping that you'd be able to make it out with the kids but I understand if you can't. Natalie, If you'd like an announcement let me know your address in an email. They should be really cute. We spent about 2 hours taking pictures out side. Some of them were modled from Natalie's and Jay's. (We're still trying to figure a way to do the silloette.) I'm thinking I may have to do some photoshop magik :) I'm not allowed to post any of them on the blog till we decide on the definate choice...or after the wedding. I'm not sure but Reggie threatened my mint chocolate ice cream pints :-O

We're just going to the justice of the peace then we're going to do a dinner here in Macon and then have a big who-haw in Powder Springs at my mothers place for the friends i have up in ATL area. It should be really nice.

Well i'm gonna go play world of warcraft for about 30 minutes before bed while my clothes dry.

2 comments:

  1. I just remembered I never sent you my address!! I hope it's not too late!

    178 Freedom Lane
    Ogden, UT 84401

    I look forward to getting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing. Its not to late. We'll be sending out the announcements the day after the open house.

    ReplyDelete