Sunday, December 28, 2008

Anxiousness

Well I start my new job bright and early tomorrow morning. I'm so excited. I can't wait. But thats not what I wanted to blog about...dun dun dun. I just found out that there is a tenth night world book that might have been published in 2006 called Strange fate by LJ smith and I can't find it anywhere. If by chance someone stumbles across this blog and knows of a place to find it or knows if the 2006 date never followed through let me know. I"m soooooooo P.O.ed right now. I want to know who makes it out of the apoclolyps if anyone does. GRRRR... don't you hate that about series when they stop abruptly? *sigh*


Oh and natalie thanks for the comment. Its making me think. I did read it and it helped alot thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I could help :) Let me know if you need anything! You have my email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And congrats on the new job! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete