Thursday, December 18, 2008

Introductions

I will start off by saying that I am horribly addicted to World of Warcraft. I play a Blood Elf Hunter, a Blood Elf Priest, and an Undead Death Knight (which may change with next patch). My fiance and I are both members of an amazing guild, Chaos Brewing, on the Sen' Jin Server. So if you happen upon this blog and are on the same server do drop me a hello. I'm always interested in meeting new people both in and out of the game. :)

Now that that is out of the way I'll continue with my introduction....the real life one ;-). I am 22 years old and live in Macon, Ga with my wonderful Fiance. He is my world and I couldn't imagine my life with out him. He's my shoulder and my partner but most of all he's my best friend. We've been together since Feburary 12 of 2005 and will be married on March 21,2009. ( The geeky thing is we will also be having an in game service tba hee hee) I have two wonderful boys (cats) named Boots and Acheron (ash for short), and another one (dog) named Mace...as in Mace Windu from Star Wars. (my fiance's dog LOL)

Currently I'm unemployed but have been looking like crazy for a job so that we can keep the house we're in so if you know of any jobs in the area please tell me :*(. We love this house and its just the right size for us to start a small family in. I'll have to post pictures for the few friends who may find me on here.

If you would like to know anything else just ask. Thats all I could think of for now. Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Careful Lin, Blogging is addictive. I've been doing nearly 2 posts a day since I started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yeah well you have something to say this is just to vent and update the few friends i have on here LOL. But it can't be as addictive as World of Warcraft LOL

    ReplyDelete