Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Walmart Sucks

I never thought I'd end up bitter. I figured that my people personness would rule out what the older cashiers told me. But after nearly a year there I find myself saying things in my head that have never been characteristic of myself. It amazes me just how some people are. My wrists are constantly sore from customers not thinking about what they are doing and turning the carousel with my hand still in the bag from putting an item into it...then for the kicker look at me like how dare I not let them get their bag that only has TWO items in it. Sometimes I think they believe that if they don't snatch it out from under me I won't turn it and they won't get the bag. I wanna look at them and say "I'll turn the damned thing when I'm done." But I settle for rubbing my wrist and moving on. You know they don't even apologize half the time. How hard is it to utter a simple ooops sorry.

Next time you are in Walmart think about your cashier and give them a little bit of respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment